nandsplus Express Newspapers
To attain and exceed sales targets and objectives and be responsible for maintaining existing business and the successful face to face selling of new business for the designated titles and online properties. The role is also responsible for responding to briefs and developing new business across our platforms with a focus on driving our audience at scale proposition.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To effectively sell advertising space to the specified client base and thereby maximise Express Newspapers’ share of revenue and volume in any given market.
• To prepare for and attend client/agency meetings to include a professionally executed presentation that is tailored to the meeting’s requirements.
• To establish and maintain strong working relationships with designated clients and agencies.
• To be accountable for all business covered by your given territory. This must include action plans, knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers, budgeting timetables and so on.
• To actively participate in leads meetings, brainstorming and group training sessions.
• To sell within the yield parameters laid down by the management team.
• To attend fairs, conferences, client’s events and seminars as agreed with the management team and conduct yourself professionally at all times.
• To accurately report on Salesforce, results of all the appointments within 1 day back in the office.
• Accurately maintain a detailed forecast of business and pipeline of sales leads in Salesforce
Skills and Experience
• Confident communicator both face to face, on the phone and in writing
• Excellent & innovative presentation skills
• Strong sales approach including negotiating, handling objections and closing a deal
• The ability to resolve problems and disputes with clients and arrive at decisions which allow the business to move forward
• Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of the publications & properties, and their target audience
• Ability to work in team orientated environment
• Computer literate
• Excellent attention to detail
Key Personal Qualities:
• Hard Working
• Ability to think laterally
• Team player
• Commitment to self-development
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th April 2016. Please quote the job title in the ‘subject’ box of your email.